Though I promised more, I still gave less this week. For that, I apologize. It’s been insane, just like the Huck Gee Dunny (see right). So much has been happening for me recently, I’ve been neglecting y’all. But the stuff I did post about:
- I need Audrey Hepburn and the Rat Pack hanging on my wall.
- You will no longer get lost meeting your Craigslist bootie call.
- Unfortunately, torture porn is not dead.
- It’s Zuul, not Gozer.
- Already I’m over 2500 words into NaNoWriMo!
- Sarah Silverman and Jimmy Kimmel reunited.
- Sadly, the loss of an inspiration to many.
Halloween was fucked for me, so there are no pics, even though I did wear my costume all day. Ah well. Feeling good since I’ve started my NaNoWriMo project and I’m still working on the latest script, which I’ve been procrastinating on. Shout out to the W!ldbrain crew, oh, and make sure you get your asses out and vote, motherfuckers! Holler!
Oh yeah, Twitter is cool!