Autumn is such a wonderful time of year! The falling temperatures, the leaves changing color, the shift from summer to winter clothes. I can finally order hot cocoa and not be looked at like a frickin’ lunatic. I’m lovin’ it, like a cheesy McDonald’s ad campaign.
November has particularly gotten off to a good start. I’ve been working on new projects, got some things in the pipeline, and I’m finally gaining some semblance of stability. The past week has been an historic one, as you all should know. So for me, it’s been gratifying on both a large and small scale. Here’s what went down and what was cool this past week:
- History was made. The prophecies of Young Jeezy came true — halfway. Still waiting on the blue Lambo.
- Even the enemy knew they had no chance.
- The exhilaration from Obama’s win, coupled with all of my other recent good fortune, has made me glad I became a New Yorker. Like Stella, I’m back in the groove.
- Speaking of good fortune, I randomly ran up on the Wafels & Dinges truck.
- ScriptGirl would have you believe she is dateless on Friday nights.
- Moe’s is the best bar in Brooklyn.
And that’s that. I didn’t blog about this week’s episode of 30 Rock, but my God, that has got to be the funniest show on the television. All the focus was on Oprah’s guest appearance, but the real laughs came out of Tracy and Jenna’s feud. I will never hear “Ease On Down The Road” the same way again.
Still working on the novel, still working on the script. Saw Role Models this weekend, which was hilarious, and still reading One Fifth Avenue. And, as of this posting, I still haven’t done my laundry. So I’m too busy to fuck around with you any longer, bye!